We are officially house hunting. I have decided that I will be here in Missouri for at least another two years to get the necessary experience to move onwards and upwards. So, we looked at one house that has potential and tomorrow we are looking at another house tomorrow. Tomorrow's house is just down the street from us about a block or so. It is a Fannie Mae REO that is empty. So, on last nights walk - we stopped and snapped a couple of exterior photos.

Views of the front, front walk and backyard.
We are starting gymnastic classes on June 2nd. I want to have Anna in at least one learning course a week - but I also don't want to over burden our schedule. With Chinese Classes being over - starting gymnastics class in two weeks is perfect timing.
Here are a couple of pictures from last night's walk with Anna and Jake. Anna likes to walk Jake, and while Jake isn't as well trained as Remmie, he is better trained than a lot of dogs we see. He doesn't pull at the leash while Anna is walking him and if she does drop the leash, he comes to me a sits at my feet.
Don't these two look like they might be conspiring in the second photo? Or am I just paranoid (which doesn't necessarily mean they aren't conspiring).
No comments:
Post a Comment