We are off to northern Indiana tomorrow...through rain and all. According to mapquest, the drive time is 8 hours. So, add another 2 hours at least and we are looking at 10 hours. But my bet is 12 hours. Good news, we have drugs...bad news, they aren't for me (joking). Actually, Jake is getting drugged out. I am figuring Anna will be zoned out watching movies or listening to music or (if there is a goddess) asleep, which would explain why she is still awake and watching Little Einsteins at 9pm. In an ideal world, I will drag her out of bed, put her in the car (after a quick change of clothes, etc) and she will go back to sleep. I will report if I get to live in the ideal world, or if I am just delusional - no comments from the peanut gallery (JW & TG).
Notice whose name isn't listed as a travel worry. Yep, Remmie - you know the old guy who goes with the flow and is a great travel buddy.
And on to the only reason most of you visit...new pictures of Anna in here fairy princess outfit.

No comments:
Post a Comment