No new photos...hopefully, on Thursday or Friday, I will be able to upload photos my mother has been taking this week while Anna is with the parents.
I left for my conference on Sunday. The plan was to take Anna to the spring open house of a large landscaping/green house business. According to the flyer, Lintons was to have a petting zoo. So, the plan was to distract her with the animals while I made a clean get away. As with most best laid plans, this one fell apart because the animals weren't back from their winter vacation. But there were some cute bunnies that worked almost as well.
I snuck off while Anna is looking at the bunnies with Papa and Grandma. I called later to find out that she had a 10 minute meltdown when my parents left Lintons - which is about the time Anna figured out that I was gone. According to mom, the meltdown ended when she realized they were driving by some cows. So, obviously I rate below cows. Glad I know my position.
As for the conference, I am learning a lot and meeting several FHWA realty officers (my peers) at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment