On that first night, I would wake up often just to watch my daughter sleep.
Two years later, I cannot imagine my life without her. She is still my greatest blessing - even on those days she makes me want to pull my hair out. I still wake up at night and marvel that she is my daughter. While I would love to reclaim my bed, I also love knowing she is there at night. I love having her close, cuddling her, and even holding her hand as we fall asleep.
Every thing I do, every choice I make is based upon what is the best for her. She is the center of my world, my greatest hope, and my greatest love. She is simply my daughter.

4 comments:
you have it right - your little family is not broken, but complete and full of love. You are a great mom and at the same time that you are blest to have anna in your life, anna is also blest to have you as mommy. when you get stressed and can't sleep, realize that in this world, she is the only thing that matters.
Michelle,
I have been trying to remember where I put your new address and phone number but of course I can't find it. I saw all of the pictures of Anna, and she is so beautiful and getting so big. I briefly read some of your comments about your unique family, and I too have the same kind of family. Sometimes I get sad when she asked me where her Daddy is. yes at 2yrs old she wants to know this. The other day I said he's in China, and she had this very perplexed look on her face. She is the joy of my life and I can't imagine my life without her either. Though she wears me out pretty good with all the non-stop chatter. I would love to see you and Anna. Are you still in Jefferson City, MO? My number is 815-254-8363 or e-mail sstrutman@yahoo.com
Sincerely,
Sharon and Isabella
Congratulations on your family anniversary. :)
Anna is really growing up fast.
Kristie
We love you so much Anna and can't imagine life without you!!!
Love Aunt Jess and Uncle Dustin
Post a Comment