Want to see something scary? It is the daycare group getting ready to begin its trick or treat sojourn through the Missouri State Department of Social Services offices in Jefferson City. I spent an hour wrangling the pink poodle and her lady bug friend (seen below). I need a nap, but instead I am updating the blog. Yes, I have my priorities in place (or a healthy fear of my mother asking for new pictures).
Below are Anna and her friends. Minnie Mouse is Riley - former nemesis and now best friend; pink poodle is Anna; the Ladybug is Claire; and the cool Batman is Jordan. I was lucky to get the girls to stand still. They were jumping around excited about riding the school bus.
Anna receiving a small fraction of her take from this morning. We have so much candy, that Anna made me carry her bag because it was too heavy. I jokingly told her that we would go to my office a reverse trick or treat (i.e. give away the candy to my co-workers.
Happy Halloween. Be safe and have a spook-tacular time.
No comments:
Post a Comment