Wednesday, October 15, 2008

presenting dinnertime...

Anna's new thing for dinner is that she wants to eat at her table. So, we drag her table and chair and chair into the kitchen for dinner.

Tonight's dinner was chicken enchiladas, rice and (according to Anna) "refried jelly beans". Well, the "refried jelly beans" were the big success - she had a couple of servings.

Other funny Anna sayings:

* Sometimes, if you give Anna something as simple juice, she'll say - "Mommy, you buy juice. Oh, thank you, Mommy." The "oh, thank you" is delivered as if she has received a priceless treasure, not simple juice.

* Jake has been renamed to Jakie Michael.

* She's into a phase of labeling things and letting everyone know what belongs to whom. When we were at the FCC event, she let everyone know that I was her Mommy and not their Mommy. It was entertaining.

* She walks around the house counting to three in Chinese. When she tries for the other numbers, sometimes she gets them and sometimes it is 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and she is done.

* Many times, when I am blogging or surfing the internet, she'll sit up next to me and demand to pictures of "Mia and Anna". Which means I have to get into the digital pictures and present her with a slide show of all pictures that include the two girls. Hmmm, wonder if they are best friends or something like that?

1 comment:

Dustin and Jessica said...

love the pics:) Her cuteness just won't stop! I wanted to let you know I tagged you on our blog.