1) Anna destroyed my camera - complete accident. But I have not yet replaced said camera - but will be shopping for a new camera on Friday, my day off.
2) I picked up Anna the other day from daycare and here is what she did that day. She had a poopie pull-up, but instead of telling her teacher she proceeded to do the following: she pulled out the offending poopie, throw the offending poopie on the floor, and stomped the offending poopie into oblivion. I couldn't stop laughing as the teacher told me this.
3) Today is trike day at daycare. So, yesterday, Anna became the proud owner of a pink & purple trike and pink helmet (I am trying to protect her brain). She loves both items and was not happy this morning when she had to leave the trike outside at daycare.
4) I am not the great spoiler in the family. Someone ask PaPa about his recent purchases for Anna and his promise to purchase her a wagon, because she asked for one.
On the wagon note....here is one cute picture rescued from destroyed camera...The work horse is Mia and checkout the freeloader.

P.S. Camera update...purchased a new camera this evening, luckily I haven't taken it out of the box yet. I managed to repair the old camera (YEAH). So, will be returning new camera and saving money!!!
1 comment:
I LOOOOVEE THE PIX OF THE FAIRY PRINCESS AND HER DRESS UP CLOTHES!!! It's so funny how she is starting to do thing about the same time Mia did. Such as the "like" thing. Mia still says she likes this person or that person. "Mommy, me like this", is about her every sentence! Next Anna will be saying..."Mommy, me happy or Mommy, me sad, me cry". Love that one:)
Chat again soon!!!!
Janelle
Post a Comment