I am rather sure the kid already played J. Xin has gone to McDonald's to play and then conned a new CD out of J. I have a world class actress or conwoman on my hands.
Here is the report from J:
Hello~ I wanted to send some pics of little Miss Anna! She loved her first present from Mommy. She chose the Kira takes a bath...since we are going to have our first attempt at a bath tonight. And, she loves wearing my flip flops around the house as you can see in one of the pics. Josie is really enjoying Anna. She took a nap with Anna in our bed today and wherever Anna goes, Josie isn't far behind. One of the pictures shows Josie taking a breather while Anna plays with her little people. Enjoy the pictures! Love all of you,Jess
Here are the pictures:
1 comment:
O.K. I know you are busy BUT I am having Anna withdraw.
Love,
Aunt Jess
Post a Comment