Monday, March 3, 2008

Missouri Weather...

I thought Indiana had strange weather - and then I moved to Missouri. Over the weekend it was in the high 70s and sunny. Tonight, they are calling for 4-6 inches of snow!?! At least we got a taste of spring on Saturday and Sunday.
Since it was so nice out, Anna and I hit the park a couple of times. And I remembered to take my camera on Sunday. Here are a couple of pictures of Anna. She loved swinging and decided the slide was rather fun also.






On a frustrating note (but not really surprised) - house is back on the market because purchase fell apart. Plan B (aka renting the Indy house) is starting to look better and better each day.

1 comment:

cris said...

It's been a while since I checked in on your blog--wow I can't believe she had another birthday, and how big she's gotten!!!! You are a lucky woman, Michelle. Halsey still talks about Anna almost every day.