By the way, yesterday's house hunting was a bust. Dorf keeps telling me that I am not meant to find and buy a house here in Jeff City. We will see. I would really like to have a back yard for the boys - I am tried to cleaning up dog poopied in the front yard. For those of you who have forgotten...our rental really doesn't have a backyard, it has more of a ravine.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Lazy Saturday
I am off to Arlington, VA next week to training - so Anna and I went shopping at Kohl's for a wheeled garment bag for my packing. Anna was my big helper and decided she wanted to wheel the new bag around the store. I rewarded her hard work with some new summer dresses and a mid-morning snack break at Panera Bread.
By the way, yesterday's house hunting was a bust. Dorf keeps telling me that I am not meant to find and buy a house here in Jeff City. We will see. I would really like to have a back yard for the boys - I am tried to cleaning up dog poopied in the front yard. For those of you who have forgotten...our rental really doesn't have a backyard, it has more of a ravine.





By the way, yesterday's house hunting was a bust. Dorf keeps telling me that I am not meant to find and buy a house here in Jeff City. We will see. I would really like to have a back yard for the boys - I am tried to cleaning up dog poopied in the front yard. For those of you who have forgotten...our rental really doesn't have a backyard, it has more of a ravine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment