When I stripped her for bath time - under the princess dress she was wearing three additional dress-up skirts and a top around her waist. No wonder she looks a little fluffy in a couple of these pictures.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
what to do on a rainy sunday....
Well, the answer is play dress-up. After a quick trip to the store, Anna was the proud owner of a dress-up trunk that contained 3 skirts, 3 shirts, a tutu, a pair of shoes, and a couple of other items. All for less than paying for one Disney Princess dress. I also was creative and bought her a clearance Easter dress, a couple of sizes too big. It looks like a princess dress for a fraction of the cost.
When I stripped her for bath time - under the princess dress she was wearing three additional dress-up skirts and a top around her waist. No wonder she looks a little fluffy in a couple of these pictures.





When I stripped her for bath time - under the princess dress she was wearing three additional dress-up skirts and a top around her waist. No wonder she looks a little fluffy in a couple of these pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOOOOVEE THE PIX OF THE FAIRY PRINCESS AND HER DRESS UP CLOTHES!!! It's so funny how she is starting to do thing about the same time Mia did. Such as the "like" thing. Mia still says she likes this person or that person. "Mommy, me like this", is about her every sentence! Next Anna will be saying..."Mommy, me happy or Mommy, me sad, me cry". Love that one:)
Chat again soon!!!!
Janelle
My mom said that the last picture makes her look like a sad little orphan without any friends.
Anna soooo misses Mia. At least once a day she tells me that she likes Mia.
Post a Comment