Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy weekend...

Anna and I stayed on the move this weekend. Saturday morning started with breakfast at Panera Bread...here is a photo of Anna peeking out one of the doors separating dining spaces.



Breakfast followed by a little shopping at Kohl's and then Target. We are starting to put together our care package to Beth and the twins (who should be arriving sometime in late August - early September). Happily, Beth is having a boy and a girl - which means I now have someone to take Anna's hand-me downs.

This is a photo of Anna watching for classmates to arrive at Chinese School, which was the event after shopping. In the event you are wondering about the outfit. Anna really wanted to wear her pink skort, but it was rather chilly - so, I let her picked out tights, and this was the result.
After Chinese School, it was off to do a little grocery shopping. Anna discovered the live lobsters in the seafood area of the store.


Today, we spent a few (more like 4) hours at the outlet mall at Osage Beach. I am happy to report that I am almost done with gift shopping for the year. Yes, I realize that it is rather sad that I have the majority of my Christmas shopping done and it is only April. But last year I was still shopping in December, which doesn't work for me. So, I would rather be done early and over buy than scramble at the end of the year.

Other news...we have transitioned back to sleeping in separate rooms. A couple of nights Anna has woken up around midnight, and being the slacker parent I am, I just put her back to sleep in my bed. But most mornings she sleeps until 5ish and then cuddles with me for an hour before getting completely up for the day.

No comments: