House hunting isn't going so well. I have yet to find a house that I can call home for the next 2-5 years. UGH!! I think I have seen at least 30 houses and I am looking at 8 more this Friday. Wish me luck - my sanity just might run out soon.
On other news, Anna is doing well. She really enjoys the field trips at daycare, because she really likes riding the bus.
We will be in Indianapolis at the end of July and staying a couple of days. Then Anna goes to camp Grandma and Papa for a couple of weeks while I take a training course in Indianapolis and then fly off to Washington DC for new employee orientation.
I am looking forward to see as many people as possible while in Indianapolis. Of course, we will be making a stop to deliver our 4 boxes of hand-me-downs and other goodies to the future Noel babies.
I'll try to get new pictures of Anna up later this week. That's if I can get her to sit still long enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment