Sunday, June 15, 2008

Exploring Downtown Jeff City

After lunch today, Anna and I decided to head downtown to walk around and then go to the library. I will have to say that the Missouri capitol building and surrounding grounds are more impressive than Indiana's. Here are photos of the capitol building and grounds, which include several fountains and park areas.

The capitol:



One of the fountains:


One of the many statutes:


Anna checking out another fountain that is a stairstep waterfall:



Anna looking up at the capitol building


At another fountain - and she almost managed to climb into this fountain!



The park below the Governor's Mansion. Closer look at the water garden.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl!!! I sure can't wait to see her:) Thanks so much for those beautiful pics.

XOXOXO
Aunt Jess

XinXin said...

Anna is ready to visit the family again and spend time at camp Grandma and Papa.