I am thankful for the following (in no particular order):
* My family & friends, some of whom are family - but especially my daughter.
* That a nameless, faceless worker for the CCAA determined that I would make Anna a good mother; and, therefore, chose me for her.
* My job and co-workers
* Eleven wonderful years with Remmie before his life sunsetted on September 4. I don't think I can ever find another Remmie (Jake is a good dog, Remmie was the best).
* I live in a country where I am free
* A roof over our heads, food on the table, clothes for our backs, and money in the bank. Really, who could want for more?
* Time spent with my daughter.
Happy Thanksgiving from Jeff City, I hope everyone takes time to think about all for which you have to be thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment