Ok, Anna has been saying some rather funny things lately. I thought I would share...
1) Monday while walking downstairs to the morning room at daycare, Anna makes the following announcement for all to hear (too bad there were only two people)-"My friends, I am here....Friends, here I am."
2) Last night we had McDonalds. As we were feeding french fries to Jake, Anna looks at me and says "He doesn't want your french fries. He wants my french fries." Sorry to break it to you kid, Jake will eat french fries from anyone.
3) Lately, Anna has been saying "HEY". So, I have started to respond, "Hay is for horses, you are more like a donkey." And now she says "Hey...hay is for horses, I a donkey."
There are also the moments of some entertainment and some pain. Sunday she was yelling at Jake to get off the dog bed. I asked her why and her answer "it is Remmie's bed, not Jake's bed. And Remmie coming home tomorrow." She will also still say that she has two dogs, Remmie and Jake. She kills me a little at a time with those comments. It will be hell in this family when the Husky comes to his life end, which better not be for a very long time.
And I will close with a more positive Anna saying-
"I love you more than chocolate. I love you more than ice cream."
1 comment:
Hope you guys had a good weekend! We just relaxed...it was great:)
Love ya,
Jess
Post a Comment