No new pictures at the moment...but wanted to post about our weekend.
I had to laugh, because Jessica posted asking about our weekend and said they just relaxed. I haven't had a weekend of just relaxing since Anna came home and I wouldn't want it any differently.
Our weekend started with a Friday night pottery painting date for just Anna and myself. I cannot tell what we painted because it is a Christmas gift for Jessica. But we had a good time talking to each other while painting between paint coats.
Saturday was grocery shopping and laundry day. With a little play and movie times thrown in.
Today was another pottery painting session, this time with some of my co-workers. Anna and I painted 5 Christmas ornaments, with our bill being $20 - which is almost cheaper than buying already done ornaments.
And somewhere in all of that, I managed to wrap Christmas presents and draft our Christmas newsletter. Now all I have to do is wait for some pottery to be ready and I'll be able to make shipments to the parents in Florida and Dustin & Jessica in Indiana.
Last night instead of a book, Anna wanted to her the story of "us" (aka our adoption story).
1 comment:
Ooooh...Aunt Jess can't wait to see what Anna made! Glad you guys had a great weekend:)
Post a Comment