I understand the importance of today in American history. I remember watching the news as the second plane hit the Twin Towers. I remember watching the towers come down. But let me tell you watching the unending coverage and reliving the day is really not my idea of a pleasant way to pass the time in an airport. Especially after having my first flight cancelled and now waiting another 3 hours for the next flight - which will actually make it a total of 6 hours at the Montgomery Regional Airport, which is the size of a postage stamp.
At least there is free wi-fi and the coffee shop can make an acceptable chai latte. But let's face it, my patience level begins at zero (if not at a negative rating) and waiting is not one of my strength. Let's put it this way, if I was still on my original timeline - I would be arriving in Indianapolis an hour before I even leaving this economically ravaged area.
I am done whining for the moment.
1 comment:
Know you are busy...but we are missing the updates:)
Love Aunt Jess and Uncle D
Post a Comment