* Almost $3000 worth of work on the car (we are now getting ready to start looking at new cars)
* Mom's operation - doctor removed the beginnings of a coral reef (dr.'s word selection) from Mom's left carotid artery. Mom has recovered and is doing wonderfully.
* Informed that Remmie has permanent nerve damage in his spine, causing paralysis in the hind quarters. He will not get better and will need to be put to sleep, which means he is not coming home to me again. Below is most likely the last picture I will ever take of my Big Boy.
So, as you can see - not a good month. And you can figure out why I haven't been in a blogging mood - not all that much positive to mention
On a happier note - below are pictures of Anna from her first potato harvest with Papa, the previously mentioned picture of Remmie, Anna's boating adventure (at least Uncle Dustin was on hand to make sure we didn't crash into anything and watch for the conservation officers), Anna hanging out in Papa's rocking chair, and Anna ready to go shopping.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry about Remmie. I know how much he means to you and Anna.
Sorry to hear that July was such a bad month for you. Hope things start looking brighter soon!
Post a Comment