Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Accomplishments, milestones, and news

Ok - just thought I should post some positive things happening in our house -

1) Anna is potty trained!! She has maybe one accident every couple of weeks.
2) Anna's vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. I read somewhere that at age 3 a child should have a vocabulary of 500 words. I am rather sure Anna uses up that amount before noon.
3) We are getting the new house ready for move-in at the end of the month. Carpet has been ordered and painting is under way
4) Anna had her first manicure and pedicure while visiting Mama and Papa and loved the experience. She went to the local beauty college to help a family friend earn hours towards her degree.
5) Last month Anna had some professional photos done at school. These were a vintage style photos in which she is dressed up in a vintage styles dress and hat. I caved and bought the package in which I get the copy rights and a CD of all poses. Therefore, once I have the CD, I'll be posting the photos for all to see.
6) My Christmas shopping is virtually done. I just have to figure out what to get my brother.
and lastly, but most importantly (after potty training)...

Anna's baby cousin will be joining the family around Christmas and new baby cousin is a girl!!

No comments: