Monday, January 21, 2008
Monkey...
Anna has a new best friend...his name is Monkey and he goes almost everywhere with her. Monkey was a gift from Grandma and Grandpa. Along with Monkey came a Mickey Mouse t-shirt, which is referred to as "mouse" shirt and is a favorite to wear (see the second photo down). I won't let her wear it to daycare because I don't want it stained. When I told that to Grandma and Grandpa, the response was "we buy her more."

Anna really loves her dogs. Her new thing is that she wants the boys to be up on the couch with us when we are watching television. Here is a picture of her with Jake. The better picture (but I couldn't find the camera) was her with Remmie. Remmie takes up the loveseat by himself, so the two of them together was a hoot. Remmie ended up taking most of the loveseat, Anna was squished in the corner with Remmie's head in her lap.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment