A couple of funny Christmas items. 1) XinXin took forever to open her presents - and, no that is not because she had so many. She wanted to play with everything as it was open. 2) Whenever XinXin opened clothes, she wanted to change into the new clothes. Not even 2 and clothes were some of her favorite presents - I am in so much trouble when she becomes a tween. 3) X got a great rocking horse, see below. Remmie is still bigger than the rocking horse!?!
We are doing well and back into our everyday routine. Which means I need to go check on X to see if she is waking up. Have a great day and enjoy the photos.
1 comment:
Happy New Year to the two of you! I am so happy to see the new pics. I think maybe I am a blog stalker=)
Love,
Aunt Jessica
Post a Comment