Anna is really starting to show her sense of humor and imagination more and more these days. Here are some funny things:
1) Tonight she was playing "night-night' with one of her dolls and I was sitting on the floor with her. She then decided that I was going to go "night-night" and had me lay down while she covered be with blankets. Whenever I popped my head up to look at her, she pushed me back down while saying "night-night, Mommy." She then laid down next to me and proceeded to steal both blankets.
2) I can tell she is over her ear infection and sinus infection because she is back to eating continuously. Tonight's pre-dinner was two fruit & fiber bars (like nutri-grain bars) - one on the car ride home and one when we got home. That was followed by dinner of chicken nuggets. I at first made five, and she ate 3.5 before telling me she was full. So, I split the last full nugget in half so she could feed the boys each a bite. Well, she the ate the remaining half and asked for more. I made 3 more nuggets, handed the plate to her and watched her feed one to Rem, one to Jake and eat the third herself. The kid played me - she just wanted to feed the boys more people food.
3) She is in love with her teacher's husband, Mark. Mark picks up his wife (Anna's teacher) everyday and spends time with the kids. Monday I walked in and Anna was happily sitting in his arms while he was having a conversation with one of the other parents. If you ask Anna who is the best, she will answer "Mark" - and yes, he taught her that.
4) Saturday, when it was rather cold, Anna picked up her coat and my purse and said "Mommy, go shopping." She was rather determined that we go shopping - so off to Barnes and Noble we went followed up by a quick stop at Target. What can I say, the kid likes to shop. Hopefully, she will pick up my sense for a good bargain.
5) Monday night I asked her if she wanted lasagna for dinner. Her answer - "no, pizza". So, off to Papa Murphy's we went for a Veggie deLite. At least she will eat the "healthier" pizza with me.
6) Her new bed time thing is to want to get in her backpack and fall asleep while I am doing the elliptical. Tonight she was happily playing with her toys and I was getting a good workout in. After 30 minutes she came over and said "Mommy, backpack." Up she goes into the backpack and asleep within 5 minutes. I cannot complain, she helps intensify my workout.
That is all for tonight...
No comments:
Post a Comment