Monday, January 7, 2008

Mommy...Anna....Mommy....Anna

The title has to do with Anna's new trick, which is to point to something and then saying if it belongs to her or me. She has started to ask Grandpa for money...wonder where she learned that? Belong you will see Anna putting coins into a glass milk container. Grandpa is giving all his change, but quarters, to Anna.


Sunday, we sat down to eat. Anna was having mac-n-cheese and I was having chicken and rice. I hadn't even taken two bites and I hear "Bite". I look over at Anna and this is what I see:

The child then proceeded to eat half my lunch. That is one way to cut my calories, feed half to the kid.

Also, today was a great day - because Anna didn't cry when I left daycare. She kind of looked at me and then wandered off to see what her teacher was doing. YEAH!!

That's all for now...kid is asleep, my workout is done...so I am going to go enjoy a few minutes of quiet.

No comments: