Wednesday, September 12, 2007

So, we are sitting here at the computer and Anna has discovered the box of jewelry I have and use for kid presents. Some of it is kids and some tweens/teen orientated. I let her have a bracelet and keychain from the box. Well, she is giving me the "more" sign and pointing to the box. So, I guess I am now raising a girly girl? How did this happen? I was planning on a tom-boy.

The latest news on the move is that I finally received the relocation package from FAA (which does the relocation work for FHWA). The paperwork in completed and I am just waiting from the relocation company to call and set up a time to pack, load, move and deliver my household goods.

Nothing else to report, other than Anna is having an allergic reaction to some bug bits from daycare. We saw the doctor and she is on medication down to make her feel better. I have been saying that I have about ten sick days to use between now and October 19th. Looks like I might actually use them all up.

OH...we are planning our social calendar and have decided that we will be attending Zoo Boo and the zoo (see how that works out) on October 20th from 4-7pm. We will be sending out invites to friends to attend with us.

JW- since the house has been standing for longer than either of us have been alive, I am not worried about the drainage and foundation. It is unlikely to house will slide in the next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The concern is more about water damage in the basement and/or mold than the home sliding down the hill. Just want Anna and yourself to remain healthy.