I had a very productive trip to Jeff City. Contrary to Janelle's wishes, I was able to rent a house for the boys and us girls, found daycare (which was rather hard - only one place had an opening for Anna, so we went with it - but we are on the YMCA's waiting list), wandered around Jeff City (they don't have that much town out there) and met my co-workers.
I bonded with my new supervisor over the fact that Jeff City is getting a Kohl's store, which is opening around the time I move out. This makes me happy...as long as I have Kohl's, Target and WalMart, the girl is good. I was thinking that the nearest Kohl's was going to be about 30 miles away in Columbia.
I will post photos of our new place a little later. I need a quick nap after the 6 hour drive back to Indianapolis.
No comments:
Post a Comment