The house is officially on the market. Now everyone think good thoughts about it selling quickly. The MLS number is 2760514.
I am officially exhausted from packing half of our stuff and moving it into the garage. I think I have made at least 5 trips to Goodwill and see more in our future when we fully unpack in Missouri. Which event will not occur until we own a house, so in another year or so.
Nothing else of interest to add. Anna is doing well and seems to be recovered from the spider bites. Oh, we spent yesterday at the zoo with the Klikas, even Phelps joined us. Anna enjoys spending time with Piper and Halsey, both of whom are like big sisters to Anna. I took some photos, but Cris had her camera and her photo taking skills but mine to shame. So, I will wait until she uploads her photos and then post a couple of them here.
No comments:
Post a Comment