As I mentioned in my last post, we have a place to live in Jeff City!! Below are photos. It is actually larger than it looks. Three bedrooms and 1.5 baths, all upstairs along with a living room and kitchen. The upstairs is all hardwood floors, except in the bathrooms.
Downstairs has a completely finished basement and is where the laundry area is. I am going to make the basement the family room area and have the big screen tv down there along with my exercise equipment. I will admit I am worried about driving up and down the driveway in winter weather, as it is a rather steep hill. But if all else fails, I will park on the street.
Anna (blue dress with pink hearts) and Isabella
One of the tricks to single parenting is Elmo...look these two are actually sitting still for more than five minutes. Isabella on the left and Anna on the right. Sharon, thanks for the Elmo video.
2 comments:
Darn!!! This is real; you're really leaving....
I'm glad you found a nice place to live and I'm sure you all will settle in very well :( :(:(
Anna looks soooo darn cute in those pix!! See ya soon!
Janelle
Am concerned about the slope of the lawn towards the front of the house; drainage collection on the front side of the house could have undermined the foundation in that area. That aside, am glad you've settled your most pressing issues before you traipse off to the hinterlands of Missouri.
Post a Comment