Friday, June 25, 2010

shhh…can you keep a secret?

Want to know what Anna and I will be doing at about 9:30am on December 15?  Hints: Christmas 037disney-world-cinderellas-castle

If you guessed breakfast with Cinderella at her castle in Disney World, you would be right!  And possibly on facebook with me.  Last year I couldn’t get a reservation for this event to save my life.  This year Disney changed the rules a little and you can make reservations 180 days in advance (last year it was 90 days).  So, it is good to plan a little (ok, six months) ahead.

Also, I thought it might be fun to actually stay at a Disney hotel for a few days.  So, we are staying at one of the Disney Value Resort hotels, Pop Century.  From what I have read on one of my yahoo groups, this is a good choice and well liked by several other singles with kiddos from China.  I plan on us just going to Magic Kingdom the full time – probably three days.  I do want to get tickets to Mickey’s Christmas Party on December 16 (ok, the Party is several other nights, but that is our exact night).

Because I know my daughter well and because she cannot let anything rest, I think I’ll wait to tell her about all this fun stuff on the days it happens.  So, she will know about the hotel when we check-in and know about breakfast when we sit down to eat.  Yep, that is my plan and I am sticking to it.

No comments: