Our first two weekends in Connecticut have not been all that eventful. We have been working on unpacking, settling-in, nesting and installing window air-conditioner units. Seriously, I thought I moved away from this miserable, hot, humid weather when we left Missouri. I am looking forward to when New England gets back to normal summer weather – until then, I’ll be breaking the bank paying my future electric bills because of running the window air-conditioner units.
The only event of note, was the meeting of the cats’ new vet. Seems MuShu has a small urinary tract infection, most likely brought on by the stress of moving. Luckily, after just two antibiotic pills he is already felling better.
We both survive our first full weeks of work (for me) and school (for Anna). Anna keeps saying that she really enjoys her new school. I am getting into the routine of making lunch for her each day. Ok, so I haven’t been all that creative yet.
Next weekend we will be playing in Indy, so no New England explorations for us.
But future plans include the aquarium (once it cools off)
No comments:
Post a Comment