This is a quick update....
On the house - had an inspection on Friday, which didn't go all that well. Seems the hot water heater is missing a pressure release valve and such a problem makes it a bomb, which is how the home inspector described. Also, each room had an electrical problem, like light switches not working, missing cover plates, loose outlets, a 220 amp cord laying on the ground, etc. So, I made a request that all these issues be fixed. We'll see - I doubt the home owner is going to agree to everything, so I probably will walk away....
....which doesn't bother me, because I have other things to spend my cash on - like getting my damn car fixed. At the moment it is sitting in a shop somewhere with a torn apart engine. Not even going into what is wrong with the thing (too technical for me), but I only know that I am going to be spending at least $2200 on it, not counting the money I am spending to rent a car this week.
Needless to say....I had a crappy Monday and this is going to be a long-ass week. I would love to dive head first into a big pile of chocolate - but instead, I am going to go wake up my girl and get her ready for school.
Oh, one positive thing to report - Anna wore big girl panties to school yesterday. She stayed dry all day, including nap time. She had two accidents, which were poop related. So, it seems we got the potty part down and need to work on the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment