Well, that book comes with the most annoying MP3 styled music player, which also has rather bad quality Disney Princess songs. No way in heck was I about to shell out $25 for something that I was going to hide or break within 24 hours. This lead to meltdown number one. We left without anything...well, I left with a screaming child. Someone doesn't like it when she doesn't get her own way.
So, she keeps saying she wants princess book and to go the library. I finally get her calm enough to actually understand what she wants. And off to downtown we head. A little shopping therapy later...Anna is the proud owner of a princess coloring book, new bracelets and necklaces (she got one pair and the other are hidden for Christmas), and a pink cowboy hat, which is too big for her. She stopped traffic...no, seriously, she stopped traffic. The traffic signals downtown are flashing reds on the weekends. A pair of ladies were in one car and could have easily made it through the intersection before we reached the crosswalk, but waited for us in order to watch Anna. The older lady rolled down her window and said that Anna was too cute.
Here is what stopped the traffic...
Then it was off to the library. Where Anna read some books and played in the children's section. From the last picture, you can get an idea of how big the cowboy hat is in comparison to the princess...
1 comment:
I love Anna's cowboy hat! Did she wear it to bed?
I got to babysit Alix this afternoon. She is getting so big and is starting to be a LOT of fun!
Post a Comment