This was not my choice of outfit for a chilly February day - but some battles are not worth fighting. She is wearing a Raphel Lauren Polo dress that is now too short to wear as a dress but makes a great swing shirt along with jeans and Nike tennis shoes.
Notice the camera? Since I grabbed mine to take pictures, she decided she needed to take pictures also with an old 35mm camera I have.




3 comments:
Well, I guess she liked the dress Aunt Jessica bought for her this summer. Now that girl has style:)
I would say she holds all the style on this side of the Hilary family.
I recognized the horse and rider symbol on her dress, but did a double-take nonetheless. I've always believed that one of the first things to change when a person leaves Indiana is their sense of style. For example, when I flew out to San Diego for Eric's bachelor party, my friends made me go buy some California style gear because they said I looked like the long lost "black Soprano" they never showed on that TV series. ha ha ha Talk to you soon.
JW
Post a Comment