Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bloggin Black Hole...

Yes, I realize that it has been a week between posts, but we are busy girls. As you may remember from our last posting, Saturday we looked at a couple of houses. The first was a ranch with a one car garage. The ceiling in the basement was so low that I could walk with my arm extended and easily drag my fingers along it. That doesn't work for us because of the exercise equipment. I don't want to hit my head while getting in a workout.

The second house was even older. While it had a lot of charm, there was little counter or cabinet space in the kitchen; no direct access to the back yard; the garage was a basement garage with the entrance in the back - thus, no good way to fence the backyard; and the master bedroom was upstairs with no way to get my furniture up the stairs.

Sunday was taken up with grocery shopping, cleaning, fighting about taking a nap, finally taking a nap, and other items. The high point of Sunday is that Anna went 12 hours without an accident in her pull-up. She even stayed dry during her nap. She is getting really good about telling me when she has to go to the bathroom - whether for number 1 or 2. YEAH!! She is even telling the teachers at daycare.

I switched my work schedule - I am now working an extra hour for eight days in the pay period and getting every other Friday off. This is our adjustment week to the new schedule and it is going well so far. Of course, I only managed to get out of the office on time twice - I need to learn the trick to getting my team leader to realize he who talks the most in a meeting doesn't win.

And now - what you all have been waiting for ..... new pictures:

Starting with Saturday morning breakfast of waffles and juice.



Waiting for Ms. Julie at the first house we looked at on Saturday.

Potty time -

No comments: