Yes, two posts in one day - I wanted the birthday celebration post spearate from this one, which has good and bad information.
The good - we received an offer on the house and are trying to negotiate something we can live with in price. Hopefully, we will know more tomorrow and fingers crossed it will be an acceptance of our counter-counter-counter offer.
The bad - I was brushing the boys out today (they are shedding badly) and found two lumps on Remmie. One is rather large and solid, but it is not bothering him and he is not in pain. I have decided not to take him to the vet for several reasons: 1) there is little that probably can be done; 2) I am not about to put him through any treatments to prolong his life only a short time; and 3) I am completely aware that he has been on borrowed time since I adopted him, he wasn't suppose to live this long. At the moment he is doing fine, so we are going on with life as normal and enjoying his love and good nature.
On that note, I need tissues...good night.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Anna...we miss you very much. Hope it is filled with lots of fun...Ms. Debbie and Donna and all your other friends here at Bethany daycare. Ronnie looks at your pictures and says Anna..he has grown so fast just like you
Hey Michelle,
It's Kristie D. (I used to work for you at INDOT:) I keep up with Anna's blog to see how ya'll are doing. Sorry to hear about Remmy. Please give both your boys a scritch and extra treats from me.
Glad to hear about your house. Looks like mine is selling too. We are closing on the 29th!
I am also an Aunt now. My sister had a little girl, Alix Owen Kaelin, on December 20th. I am very thankful to be close by to see her grow.
I am wishing Anna a very Happy Birthday. I can't get over how she has grown!
Good luck with your house deal.
Kristie
Ms. Debbis, Ms. Donna, and the rest of the Bethany staff-
We miss you all also. I took sometime for Anna to adjust to her new daycare. I believe that she spent the first month or so looking for Ms. Debbie and/or Melissa.
Kristie D.
It was so nice to hear from you. Congrats on becoming an aunt and on selling your house. I am looking forward to maintain a single household very soon.
I hope you job is going well and everything that you were looking for.
Michelle
Post a Comment