Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday Celebration..

Since I had today off (President's Day = federal holiday), I decided to keep Anna home and spend the day celebrating her birthday. Who knows - this could be her actual birthday. When she was admitted to the orphanage on February 20, 2006 she was estimated to be 0-3 days old and the doctor went with 0, making her birthday the 20th.
This morning began with present opening, which took some time because 1) she had alot to open and 2) she wanted to check-out everything in detail before moving on to the next gift. Here are the photos:





Also, one rather funny thing happened this evening. I was laying on the floor on our new rug and wanted a pillow. I asked Anna to go get me one from her bedroon, so she headed off down the hallway. I saw bypass her bedroom and head to mine. I called her back and said "your bedroom." Off she goes again, heading for my bedroom. So, I finally said, "no, your bedroom, where your clothes live." I received a resounding "yeah" and she headed off to her bedroom, where her clothes live - since she actually sleeps with me; hence, the confusion.

No comments: