Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prince of the Castle and water sliding...

I walked into the living room (aka toy room) and found that Mushu had declared himself Prince of the Castle. I have no idea how he got up there - and probably don't want to know how. He did have fun batting at Anna's head whenever she entered and exited the castle.


Anna's daycare has a summer tradition of renting a water slide and the kids spend all day sliding down. Since I was off at 3:30 this afternoon, I was able to get to daycare earlier than normal and get some good photos of Anna and the other kiddos sliding and playing. Here are action photos of Anna enjoying herself. On the left, she is taking a solo run. And on the right, she has talked Kenzie into joining her for a run. The younger girls love Kenzie.




Right photo : back row - Kenzie, Riley, Anna; front row - Davis and Claire. Left photo: Drew, Anna, Claire and Riley.

No comments: