Saturday, July 18, 2009

From the mind of a three year old...

Last night we had dinner with Debbie and Dustin, who is Anna's best friend. Anna was fascinated by Debbie's wedding picture up on the refrigerator and Debbie told her about getting married to her husband, Rob, and her pretty dress, the church, etc. Well, that conversation stuck in Anna's brain (like everything else she sees and hears).
As we were drifting off to sleep Anna tells me that she is going to marry Dustin and wear a princess dress and shoes to church (because that would be so fun). Then after marrying Dustin they would hold hands and be best buddies. It was so incredibly cute.

Then she wanted to know who I was going to marry. She said I would marry Papa and I explained that Papa was already married to Mama. That stumped her, so she went back to talking about marrying Dustin.

Here are photos of Anna with her future bridegroom.



No comments: