A couple of new pictures of the XinXin, who barely holds still long enough for me to grab the camera and snap a picture.
I am embarrassed to say that I have discovered a couple of totes of 24mo and/or 2T clothing for Anna that I was not aware we had. So, the kid now has more clothes that she can wear. We will have to save them in hopes that Anna's future cousin is a girl.
The news from the last week....
* We visited Anna's new daycare twice for her to play with the kids and get use to the staff. She did well and began to warm up to everyone.
* We bought a new washer and dryer...we were going to rent until we found out it was going to cost us $86.00 a month. It was a better deal to just buy.
* Had an offer on the house...the guy was looking for the deal of a lifetime. He offered $114,900 and wanted 4% of the price for down payment assistance. Considering I paid more than $114,900 for the house three years ago, my answer was no. There were some counter offers back a forth...he didn't accept the last counter, so I am still waiting for the right buyer (not a bottom feeder like this guy) to come through the house.
I will update about my first day of work tomorrow or on Tuesday.
3 comments:
Michelle, you are so organized! Glad the trip was uneventful. Can't wait to hear about the new job.
It is easy to be organize when we leave half your stuff packed, since the current house is a rental and I don't want to pack stuff twice in a year.
I'll post about the new job later today...
I can't believe how much Anna's hair has grown!! I know they were born pretty far about (distance wise), but man Mia and Anna are starting to look more and more alike...uuhhmmmm...
Can't wait to hear how your first day went!!!
Janelle
Post a Comment