Friday, August 28, 2009

Photos from Baltimore Inner Harbor...

I have spent this week in Baltimore, MD for a training course. There were four people from the Missouri Office, one being my good friend, Debbie. We decided to stay closer to the Inner Harbor, where there are things to do (shopping, people watching, and eating) instead of close to the training site.

I am putting Baltimore on my list of places to take Anna to in the future. There is a lot to do here for kids - the Aquarium, Science Museum, and a lot of history stuff.

Random boat moored in front of the National Aquarium, which is seen in the next photo.


When I walked down to the Inner Harbor this afternoon for a little shopping, this is what I saw. This is the NE Brasil, a Brazilian Navy Training ship - which was not there last night.


I am thinking Anna would love to take a ride in one of the dragon paddle boats.








World Trade Center - Baltimore. This building sits right on the Inner Harbor and seems totally out of place.

No comments: