I had a turn in the chair after Anna. Of course, my cut was a little more involved, because I also had my hair colored and highlighted. Anna wanted to help Missy and was attempting to comb my hair and clip it also. So, Missy brought out her practice manikin head, which was a great hit - see below. My mom is now talking about getting her an Barbie head that has hair you can style.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
First hair cut...
Anna had her first haircut on Saturday and it went very well. Anna was really good about holding still, but that might have to do with the little nail polish collection she would get from Missy (the stylist and parents' neighbor) if she held still. Here are photos of her first hair cut.




I had a turn in the chair after Anna. Of course, my cut was a little more involved, because I also had my hair colored and highlighted. Anna wanted to help Missy and was attempting to comb my hair and clip it also. So, Missy brought out her practice manikin head, which was a great hit - see below. My mom is now talking about getting her an Barbie head that has hair you can style.
I had a turn in the chair after Anna. Of course, my cut was a little more involved, because I also had my hair colored and highlighted. Anna wanted to help Missy and was attempting to comb my hair and clip it also. So, Missy brought out her practice manikin head, which was a great hit - see below. My mom is now talking about getting her an Barbie head that has hair you can style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment