Sunday, December 2, 2007

Random Things...

First, a couple of Anna and Remmington pictures. Of course, I wasn't quick enough to get the cutest picture, which as Anna straddling Remmie and giving him a hug.

Anna's couch

Remmie, a very put upon hound dog

Anna taking a break from playing peek-a-boo with Remmie, which involved covering Remmie with the pink blanket in Anna's lap and me asking "where's Remmie?"
Cheese.

We tried a new grocery store today. We found a larger selection of fresh veggies and fruit. We also discovered milk from a Missouri creamery. The unique factor is that the milk comes in glass bottles. I cannot remember having milk from glass bottles, so I had to get one to try. I think that the milk might taste better from the glass bottle than from plastic. Here is a picture of the glass bottle.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna looks so comfy=) If Rem is a couch, does that make Jake a "love seat?"

XinXin said...

Actually, it makes Jake smart enough to move when Anna is looking for a seat :). Jake would rather sit on Anna, which he has done a couple of times.