Where the heck has this year gone? I cannot believe that Christmas is only a month away!!
We spent the weekend getting ready for the Christmas Holiday Season by decorating...especially putting up the Christmas tree. Here are some pictures of Anna helping me put up the tree. Last year we didn't have a tree of our own, we went to Florida for Christmas and the parents had already put their tree up. So, this was Anna's first experience at decorating a Christmas tree. She got the hang of it towards the end.
I also spent some time online today finishing up my Christmas shopping - after I dragged a list out of my mother. She accused Jess (sister-in-law) and I of conspiring against her, because we both took her to task this morning for not providing us Christmas list (even though ours were due in July). Funnily, Jess and I did not conspire, we both just wanted to get shopping out of the way in order to enjoy the Holiday Season with a little less stress.
Here are pictures of tree decorating:
No comments:
Post a Comment