Thursday, August 30, 2007

So much for toddler containment...

Up until today, Anna was content to wait in her bed for me to come get her in the mornings. I am not sure what changed - probably jinxed myself my talking about this with another mom. So, I am getting ready to step in the shower this morning, with the hope of showering before munchin wakes up. No such luck, as I step into the shower, I hear noise coming from her room - well, I assumed it was her room. Nope, Anna was waiting for me at the gate. So, little miss smarty-pants climbed off her bed, marched herself thru her room and the loft, and was waiting at the gate for me to get her.

What is she going to learn next? Please, do not answer that question.

Now that you all have had your chuckle of the day...I am head for more de-cluttering and general get the house ready for sale tasks.

No comments: